Monday, October 19, 2009

Microsoft Word Probelm.?

So I saved a Microsoft Word document, and made sure it was saved because it was a big project for school. Well, when I went to retrieve the file a few minutes later after I went to my next Study, it was not there. I could not find the document anywhere. I was wondering if there is anyway I can recover this document, because I do not want to have to redo it.



Microsoft Word Probelm.?photoshop



try to look at your my recent document at the start button or try to to click ctrl + F + 1 if you are sure u save it.



Microsoft Word Probelm.?symatec



saved to what file name, folder name...



does somebody come after and delete files



is school machine, right....many users...
If you click on File on the menu bar you should see the last four documents accessed.
first of all let me tell you this



unless some one deletes it - there is no way it can just disappear



so my speculation is - you don't know where you saved it



so there are many ways you can try retrieving it back



1. it could have saved either on desktop or on "my documents"



2. Try "searching" for the file



3. Open MS word it should be there on the recent files opened list under "FILE MENU"

No comments:

Post a Comment