Thursday, October 22, 2009

Has Microsoft Given Up on Backwards Compatibility?

I heard Peter Moore talking about the end of BC for XBOX games on the XBOX 360. Is this true? I thought Microsoft promised full BC for their XBOX library. What the #$%@!!!!!??????



Has Microsoft Given Up on Backwards Compatibility?computer



Don't keep your hopes up. I agree with Carl and Timmy. It cost too much to satisfy a few customers. If for example Halo 2 wasn't backwards comp. Microsoft would of lost customers thinking about purschasing the system. I wouldnt of bought the 360 if i wasnt able to play halo2. The best thing you can do is just keep the old xbox.



Has Microsoft Given Up on Backwards Compatibility?free spyware



Only on certain titles.
Peter Moore said he was sorry for saying that and they did not stop working on BC.
Microsoft seems to think that no matter how many new systems they introduce, people will still keep buying. BC isn't their problem. Look at how poorly they managed the conversion of systems from W98 to W2K.



Microsoft thinks that they have us all on a leash.



Yet , I keep buying their products...am I dumb, or what?
there is no money in making all the games backwards compatible



1st it costs too much to put a team on each game



2nd they would rather have you buy new games for the 360 (I would have to agree with the HD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment