Thursday, October 22, 2009

Microsoft please help me and my kids?

i got a new computer about 2 month's ago i got it from the salvation army.it had microsoft bussinees with exxcel and powerpoint.i deleted it cause i thought i did no need it but my kids need it for school!!how do i get it back i dont have the cd cause it was on it when i bought it plzz help!!



Microsoft please help me and my kids?bmw



There is no way to bring it back, and you will have to buy it to use it legally.



However, I recommend trying OpenOffice.org - a free alternative to Microsoft Office. It is compatible with the Microsoft Office file formats, so there should be no compatibility issues at all.



Microsoft please help me and my kids?free adware remover



You will have to buy the cd to get it back again, sorry.
You can use Open Office. It's free at www.openoffice.org

No comments:

Post a Comment