Monday, October 19, 2009

Microsoft Office 2007 HELP!!!!?

I have windows vista and am using Microsoft Office 2007. I am writing a paper and need to put a footer on each page but I cant figure out how to make it different for each page. It is just copying the same footer on to each page and wont let me change it. If someone could help me that would be great.



Microsoft Office 2007 HELP!!!!?software



The above answers the technique used in 2003, but to do this in 2007 you should follow the following steps:



1) Create a new section break for each page that requires a different header (Alt I --%26gt; B --%26gt; section break)



2) Go to Insert --%26gt; Header --%26gt; Edit Header



3) for the subsequent section breaks, hit "link to previous" in the top bar



Microsoft Office 2007 HELP!!!!?vincent



On the Footer toolbar that comes up, there should be a button labelled:



Link to Previous.



Toggling that button will unlink / link the previous and current header or footer.

No comments:

Post a Comment