Monday, October 19, 2009

How to convert Microsoft Word from my Mac?

I have a Macbook and I have Microsoft Office Word 2008. I write all of my papers on my Macbook but can can only print it out if I put it on a flash drive and put it on my Dell desktop which has Microsoft Office Word 2003.



It is not able to read it and winds up converting it all into jibberish non sense. Is there any simple way I can fix this or go about this problem??



Thank You.



How to convert Microsoft Word from my Mac?virus scan



Pick a different file format (an earlier version of Doc for instance) from the File Types drop down in the Save As dialog when you save the file on the Mac.



How to convert Microsoft Word from my Mac?anti virus scan



On the MAC click on print to print the document, then instead of printing, click on the "pdf" drop down button and save the file as a pdf. This will maintain the layout and will work great on your Windows machine.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment