Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does microsoft have a contact for an idea I have on what to do for an mp3 player?

I have 2 ideas I want to contact them with and I'm beginning the process of getting patents on both of them. How can I contact Microsoft directly to see if they like the ideas? Thanks in advance.



Does microsoft have a contact for an idea I have on what to do for an mp3 player?microsoft office



That sounds interesting!



I'm not exactly sure Microsoft welcomes or accepts product development suggestions from people other than their own employees, but there's no harm in trying.



Go to this link:



http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?...



Your enquiry is most appropriate under Product Help and Support.



Click the link that reads: 'Participate in online technical chats with Microsoft technology experts.'



They will direct you to the actual guy who will listen to your proposal.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment