Thursday, October 22, 2009

Somehow Microsoft Word was deleted from my Office suite. How can I get it back without paying for it

The program was installed when computer purchased. Will Microsoft help me?



Somehow Microsoft Word was deleted from my Office suite. How can I get it back without paying for it?norten



Insert your Office CD and select repair or modify



Somehow Microsoft Word was deleted from my Office suite. How can I get it back without paying for it?panda



If other Office applications are still installed, open Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel, select Office, then click Change. In the Setup Wizard, select Add or Remove Features and click Next. On the next page, select Word; continue through the wizard. It may require you to insert your OEM Recovery CD to complete the installation.
if you are havind a license version of mirosift then he will help you. otherwise the best way is put your microsoft cd %26 repair the office.
try to go to control panel %26gt;%26gt; add/remove programs %26gt;%26gt; click add/remove windows components (left side) %26gt;%26gt; look for ms office applications..



gud luck =)
If you have a Microsoft Office cd, you can reinstalled. If no, then try another programme which is free e.g. Open Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment