Monday, October 19, 2009

Microsoft Office Question?

I had the one that my computer had, but took it off because I installed free trial of the 2007 Microsoft Office. I didn't want to pay for the full price so I took it off my computer as well. Now I don't have any! lol ...Is there a site where I can get it for free at least?? I had MS Office, but took it off by accident and would like to know if I can get it back free or something? Thanks in advance!



Microsoft Office Question?symantic



If you want to go illegally. *cough cough*. you could try and find it as a torrent. You need a program like Utorrent to download the torrents though as torrents are a file that contains peoples ip addresses that have the file so you can download it off them.



Microsoft Office Question?viruses



http://www.openoffice.org
You have to pay for the full version. But there are alternatives, and the best part, these are free:



1) www.live-documents.com The whole MS Office is put online over here. You make your documents online and download to your PC when completed.



2) Try open-office, a good alternative for MS office
use openoffice for free



does everything ms office does



save them as ms documents if you need to do that
OpenOffice.org,,,,,,it's free and it clones microsoft office, I use it all the time. No problems what so ever.
If a full version came with your computer, it may be on your recovery partition. Check your manufacturer's website on how to do this.



Otherwise you can go with Open Office, but I have found that if you are sharing files with someone that has MS Office that the Open Office files do have to have some "formatting" changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment