Thursday, October 22, 2009

Microsoft Word, black line shows up when I indent?

In Microsoft Word, whenever I start a new paragraph and want to indent all of it with the Tab key, black lines appear on top and bottom of it. How do I make them go away? The lines are horizontal and the same type that show when you just type - - - 3 times. No lines, that's the dream.



Microsoft Word, black line shows up when I indent?auto protect



If you move the blinking cursor in Word to the very beginning of the lines you want to remove and then press the "Delete" button on the keyboard, it should take the line away. Hope this helps!



Microsoft Word, black line shows up when I indent?downloads



There is a button on the right hand side that is this black thing with two lines. Click that.

No comments:

Post a Comment