Monday, October 19, 2009

Microsoft word experts. I REALLY NEED YOU?

so i was on microsoft word last night and i accedently pressed something but I have no idea what i did.



the problem is that now, after each word i type there is a dot in the middle



and after each line, there is a sign (that look like a paragraph sign) or a backwords "P"



and when i press the "tab" button an arrow appears.



its making m page look really messy



PlEASE... how do i get rid of that ??? i have an essay due tomorrow and need this gone because it is distracting me form my paper.



(btw. i know it wont come out like that when i print but i just really need it gone.)



Microsoft word experts. I REALLY NEED YOU?triumph



Hi,



You enabled the Show/Hide Paragraph Marks and formating.



Press Ctrl+Shift+8 to disable it.



Microsoft word experts. I REALLY NEED YOU?worms



go to tools %26gt; options. then there is a tab called 'view.' and under that tab there is a section called 'formatting marks'



make sure the box 'paragraph marks' is not selected. and that should get rid of them for you.
THIER ONLY GOIN TO SEE YOUR PRINT NOT YOUR COMPUTER DOCUMENTS. TRY CONTACTING MICROSOFT
I'm not an expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure all you have to do is: where it says like 100%, and then there's a drag down box, to the left of that there's a P sign, (paragraph) just click on it again, and it will go away.
The 'P' sign backwards is a non printable character. to remove it go to the standard toolbar and click on the same 'P' you see when you type something

No comments:

Post a Comment