Monday, October 19, 2009

Microsoft updates for xp?

I JUST INSTALLED MOZILLA, I LOVE IT, I HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED E-MAILS RE: MICROSOFT UPDATES. AS I DID TODAY...THE SITE STATES THAT I MUST NOW DOWNLOAD A VERSION OF IE 7 IN ORDER TO PREFORM UPDATES, WILL THIS OVERRIDE MY MOZILLA?



THANKS



Microsoft updates for xp?firewall



Downloading Internet Explorer should not override Firefox as your default browser. If it does, just open up Firefox, go to Tools -%26gt; Options, and in the main tab, at the bottom hit the "Check now" button for checking if firefox is your default browser. There you can make it your default browser again.



Microsoft updates for xp?husqvarna



no effect on mozilla at all



infact i am using Avant, Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Opera



no effect at all



anyways for updating window u will require IE for sureso while updating dont use other web browser
Hi, Jo:



You can run Mozilla Firefox and IE 7 on the same machine. I have both running on mine, along with Opera, and there are no issues that I have found running both browsers on the same machine... even having them both open at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment