Monday, October 19, 2009

Installing Microsoft Office 2007 , uninstalling previous version?

I am running MS Office 2003 AND MS Office XP : Front Page only (because the edition of office 2003 I have, does not include front page)



I want to get Microsoft Office 2007. However, I don't want to uninstall the previous versions until I learn the 2007 version well...



Do I have to get rid of the previous versions?



I mean, will it cause any problems if I install Office 2007 having previous versions installed?



Installing Microsoft Office 2007 , uninstalling previous version?adware



You could try to install the newer version with the older version, either it will let you and possible have compatibilty issues or abnormal behavior, or it will not install until the previous version is uninstalled



hope this helps some



Installing Microsoft Office 2007 , uninstalling previous version?antivirus scan



you can't install 07 until you uninstall the 03.

No comments:

Post a Comment