Thursday, October 22, 2009

Microsoft Office?

I am re-intsalling my microsoft office pack but i cant seem to uninstall the old one, its mainly the program Groove that is still installed and ive looked for a while now. I just want to delete all of the old ones so i can just start new. It is also preventing me from installing the new one i cant even just update i need to get rid of the old stuff. Help would be great. If u need me to be more specific i will just ask, my pc is WinXP btw.



Microsoft Office?aurora



This link points right to the Microsoft help site for uninstalling Groove.



Microsoft Office?download



no, YOU need me to be more specific



what version are u currently running and whats the error message when u try and uninstall
As a last resort, you could always go into the registry and take them out, but you need to get the step by step procedure from some one whose done it. I do it all the time for Excel, but I've never done it for anything else, so I don't know which file to go into. This is a VERY risky procedure if you don't know what you're deleting.

No comments:

Post a Comment