Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does Microsoft Word and/or Excell drive you nuts?

I can't stand Word or Excell. They are way too complicated and do too much for me. Usually, all I want to do is type a document. I don't want it to auto-anything! I'm also much faster typing a word than having it suggest words I've already typed earlier and pressing enter (or hitting backspace because it inputed a word instead of letting me go to the next line when I hit enter)!



I know I can turn the features off, but why do they start on? Shouldn't I choose the features I want to use before the program uses them?



I'm just curious if there are others out there who can't stand Microsoft products.



Does Microsoft Word and/or Excell drive you nuts?firewall



The only thing that annoys me about Word is that little paperclip "helper" that looks like it's making lovey-eyes at you.



I realize it's supposed to be a reminder of "Hey I'm here... you stopped typing and look like you could use some help" but seriously, it looks like it's trying to come on to the person on the other side of the computer!



Gives me the creeps as much as the Burger King guy...



Does Microsoft Word and/or Excell drive you nuts?husqvarna



You can turn that automatic stuff off, and I have it turned off on my PC because of the very reason you're complaining about. I find that all these applications have pieces that drive me crazy, but fortunately those features are the ones you can usually configure.
sorry! I don't have much knowledge about computer!
I think all the Microsoft Office products are wonderful, I'm in college and they are really helpful. I don't think I would be able to get 1/2 my work done if it wasn't for Microsoft.
Your problem is not Microsoft products.

No comments:

Post a Comment