Monday, June 21, 2010

Will microsoft sort out the 360 problem??

will microsoft sort out the 360 problem, because im gettin one in october 21st will they have fixed the problem by then.



Will microsoft sort out the 360 problem??free anti virus



yes it should be fixed but wait until like a week before the date and order it from online so it will be newer and not sitting in a store, which could have the broken ones.



Will microsoft sort out the 360 problem??internet security software



i really doubt it cuz they put like 1 billion on the side for future repairs for 360. see the link and it will tell you.
I love mine even if it has broke down twice. I know they're coming out with a new version in about a month. It has the new type of HDMI port on it. I'd have to imagine they fixed some problems. I've heard they've extended their warranty to two years in case you have any problems. I bought the warranty just in case at Best Buy when I bought mine. The first one I had would freeze up for no reason. The second one I had just broke down for no apparent reason too. All the lights turn red and it doesn't do anything. I'm waiting a couple weeks to trade it in for the new model.

No comments:

Post a Comment