Monday, June 21, 2010

On Microsoft Word, how can I change the language to Arabic?

I want to be able to type and it shows up in Arabic. Or highlight it so it is in Arabic after I typed it. I have Microsoft Word 07 so I need some help figuring out the things! Thanks alot!



On Microsoft Word, how can I change the language to Arabic?free adware remover



Tools%26gt;Languages%26gt;Set language.



This will set the dictionary. You will need to download and install an Arabic font. Google for download. Next, you will need to set left to right options Tools%26gt;Options%26gt;General or Tools%26gt;Options%26gt;Edit. Memory fails me for 97.



Enjoy!



Tom



On Microsoft Word, how can I change the language to Arabic?internet security 2006



If it is option, then here is how to get there; first on top tool bar hit format, and in that box hit view. Here you will find different print styles. Guess you would have to do the rest with Farce Dictionary.
Whenever I try to change a language on Microsoft Word, it never works so I have two good websites you can use.



http://www.google.com/language_tools



this one has arabic.



http://babelfish.altavista.com/



this one doesn't have arabic, but is still a really good website.
Go to "tools" then "language" and then "set language"

No comments:

Post a Comment