Monday, June 21, 2010

Does Microsoft have a phone number where I can get a new product key for office xp?

I have a the legal CD's of microsofts Office xp pro 2002 and I need to get a new product key so I can acctivate it,is there a microsoft phone number or a direct internet site that I can procure needed information Please help



Does Microsoft have a phone number where I can get a new product key for office xp?download



From Microsoft:



Online Chat is available Monday through Friday, 11 A.M. to 8 P.M. (Eastern Time). For U.S. customers only; international customers, please visit our Microsoft Worldwide page to choose from our Microsoft sites worldwide. Online Chat is temporarily out of service but should be available soon. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. You can contact Customer Service by e-mail or phone us Monday through Friday, 8 A.M. to 10 P.M. (Eastern Time), at (888) 218-5617 (toll-free in the United States).



Does Microsoft have a phone number where I can get a new product key for office xp?hijackthis



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823570



Contact Microsoft



To obtain a new product key for your Office program, call 1-800-936-5700 and speak to a customer service representative.

No comments:

Post a Comment