Monday, June 21, 2010

Easy Microsoft PowerPoint Question?

I know this is the wrong section, but I figured I'll get more answers faster answers then on the the computer section:



On Microsoft Power Point, how do you do the slide transitions, and the order things come in and how they come in, and etc?



Easy Microsoft PowerPoint Question?firewall



You can right click and there should be some transition options. If not transition options, there should be plenty of other options where you can find some way you change the transition. I'm not really sure.



Easy Microsoft PowerPoint Question?husqvarna



Well, I'm glad that you figured it out. I wish that I could have given you a better answer. Report It


Go up to the "Slide Show" drop-down. Choose "Set Up Show".

No comments:

Post a Comment