Monday, June 21, 2010

My Microsoft Windows XP just changed the entire screen so everything is flipped 90 degrees. How do I

I don't know what I did for it to do it or why it did it, but my entire screen is tilted to the side 90 degrees. I could just pick up my monitor and flip it the other way, but it's heavy and probably will fall over. Is there anything to do that will fix it? It is a Microsoft Windows XP.



My Microsoft Windows XP just changed the entire screen so everything is flipped 90 degrees. How do I fix it?free antivirus download



Supposedly pressing ctrl + alt + one of the arrow keys will rotate your screen like that. It doesn't work for me, but it's worth a shot.



My Microsoft Windows XP just changed the entire screen so everything is flipped 90 degrees. How do I fix it?internet security



ctrl + alt + up arrow . it will solve Ur problem
probably going to be an advanced option on your video card, go to your display settings then advanced. I know my old geforce card had an option for flippin the screen 90 or 180 degrees
Right click on your desktop and select Properties. Go to Settings-%26gt;Advanced and select your video card option tab. There should be an option to rotate it back 90 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment