Monday, June 21, 2010

My microsoft webcam fell down iz it broken?

total devistation like my old Micro Innovations camera or is micro innovations just a bad brand so i should not care a bout this situation i am dealing with with this thingamabob expensive microsoft webcam because i'm wondering if it's broken or if it's scratched or loose enough to completely mess up in total devistation. Please, help me. I am confused. I'm so sad. Oh my goodness. Please help me. Oh my goodness. Oh dear dear dear.



And p.S. I'M SERIOUS so please take me seriously instead of some "lame guy on the internet being a 'nub'" (god i hate that word. elite people suck) so please help me i really need to know just don't have any slurs or anything and p.s. this is my first time using yahoo so be easy on me because i hav bad english at least i think.... pleaaaaase



My microsoft webcam fell down iz it broken?free antivirus



Unfortunately I need more information regarding your problem before I can properly answer your question. Feel free to contact me using IM (see profile) if you need an instant response.



You stated how panic you are. I'm sorry to here that.. but you never answered one question..



Have you tested it? Does it work?



Thanks,



Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment