Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there something wrong with my Microsoft Word?

Whenever I use my Microsoft Word it always says, "Preparing to instal.......please wait while windows configures microsoft office XP small business." and then it says to insert the microsoft office disk. the problem is, I don't have the disk. When I click cancel, its perfectly fine, but something else is that I can't use clip art and I can't open documents unless I go into Word and open it. For instance, if I go to "My Documents" and click on a document, it won't open. Help, anyone?



Is there something wrong with my Microsoft Word?noton



It sounds like when MS office was installed it was not a complete install and alot of the stuff is set to install on first use from the disk. If you still have the setup folders available on your harddrive from the install you can browse to those folders and install from there if not you will have to get a disk.



Is there something wrong with my Microsoft Word?stinger



Its trying to install a feature that your are trying to use. If you don't have the disk ignore the error and pay attention to what causes it to pop up to avoid it
when i used MS word for first time (first time when i changed my OS into XP Pro SP2) I've met a same problem too. Its normal. The easy way is u have to reinstall it again

No comments:

Post a Comment