Monday, June 21, 2010

Can Microsoft Word & Excel be copied?

I just bought a new PC, my old PC had Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) on it, I don't have the data CD to install on my new PC.



Do you know if there is any way I can copy at least Word %26 Excel to my new PC from the old one?



Thanks for help!



Can Microsoft Word %26 Excel be copied?computer repair



Nope, you have to install it again. Try Open Office, this is a better, free alternative to Microsoft Office (which is not free). It has Word and Excel programs.



Can Microsoft Word %26 Excel be copied?free antivirus



I don't think so, but check out this site.
Copy all folder about word and exel and copy Registry ket of them (start %26gt;%26gt;run%26gt;%26gt;regedit)
use a direct cable - and go to your transfer wizard and transfer everything to your new computer
Unfortunately, MS Offfice installed softwares can not be copied to external means..!! If you need help, pl email me..!!
nope..u'll have..to buy it again..or...find the cd...see..even if u find the file..and..put..on a flash/thumb drive..and put it in..your computer it wont..run..now...if..u still have cd key..u can..go to http://www.microsoft.com and.....download it again..and use that cd key
You need an original CD to copy the program. Ask a friend for the cd, and copy it. Or just use his cd to install it in your pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment