Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is microsoft zune 30 GB a good mp3 player?

I am thinking about purchasing a 30GB microsoft zune. Is it a good mp3, and how does it match up to the creative zen and ipod 30GB video in terms of durability, ease of mastery, and quality?



Is microsoft zune 30 GB a good mp3 player?aurora



My friend has one and she seems to like it but it is HUGE. Bigger than a Sidekick phone or maybe around that size but too big for an mp3 player unless you won't be carrying it around a lot. Just from looking at it I wouldn't want one that big but I have no knowledge on how well they work.



Is microsoft zune 30 GB a good mp3 player?download



I've got one and it works fine. The screen is really nice. The only problem with it though is that the software for it sucks and is not user friendly. But once you get it figured out, you're golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment