Thursday, November 5, 2009

Has Microsoft ever created a software program that isn't messed up in some way? I'm tired

I spend more time on security patches and working around their mess ups than I do accomplishing what I want to. How did they ever become the dominant software vendor? If I thought I could be that incompetent and get rich I would jump at the chance. I can't think of any other company in any other industry that could get away with such incompetance. Could you imagine buying a tv, oven, car, radio, airplane, toaster (ok my toaster isn't the best) that only worked correctly sometimes? The companies producing those products would loose all their customers and go out of business. How is it that Microsoft is able to keep making billions of dollars....hold a near monoply with their operating system and office products and still not be able to get it right? It is so frustrating....



Has Microsoft ever created a software program that isn't messed up in some way? I'm tired of their mistakes..antivirus protection



It's easy... Most people are ignorant pricks, and Microsoft used this fact to their advantage, I salute them!!



Has Microsoft ever created a software program that isn't messed up in some way? I'm tired of their mistakes..computer repair



Daytripper, i take it you a programmer? and i assume you have written not only an operting system, but one thatll work one almost any computer in the whole entire world? ill answer the question, NO you ve written nothing, so you dont know how complex it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment