Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is Microsoft or Apple Better?

I am doing a survey for school on who like Microsoft or Apple better. Please answer and help me with my survey, I need at least 50 people, THANKS!!!!!



Is Microsoft or Apple Better?nortan antivirus



I switched to Mac six years ago at home although I continue to be burdened with Windows hell at work. Once you go Mac you never go back. OS X is a superior OS in every way to Windows.



Is Microsoft or Apple Better?nortonantivirus



Ok, APPLE is definitely the number one best computer company in the world!!!!!!!!Yeah!!!!!!!!!GO APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MACS



RULE!!!!!!!!!!PCs DRULE!!!!!!!!MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!



there's my answers Hope this helps
I've never owned a Mac, so I'm going to say it is better because I've had too many Microsoft problems over the years. :)
I like my mac better. I've been using computers for years and have recently switched to the mac and I am very happy with it.



Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment