Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is Microsoft Internet Explorer having problems today?

I have a lot of problems with speed and pop-ups and I have ran scans and found spyware. I tried to use the Microsoft drive cleaner and it wouldn't even work and I am unable to reach support/help.



Is Microsoft Internet Explorer having problems today?ariel



I have ADSL and today I found IE 7 and Yahoo Mail to be very slow today. No problems ever in ten plus years with pop-ups.



Required by law to keep my pc 100% clean. The cause must be that the servers are overloaded.



In your case it is possible that you may have a virus or spyware that is not found. Here is a list of what I have used for the past ten years or so.



Here are program I use that will give you 100% protection. Ofcourse you must also have all your critical updates installed from Microsoft.



I use the free zone alarm firewall for many years. Excellent with free updates and all new versions free. Protects you from rouge incoming packets and keeping your private data from leaving your pc.



http://www.zonealarm.com Download their free home for personal use.



Antivirus program I use. You only pay a one time fee of $29.99. and you get all updates and all new versions for life.



Read the webpage and if you like what you read this is the antivirus of choce I have used for over ten years and never one virus.



By culture the Chinese are very secret just about everything and that includes their software.

No comments:

Post a Comment